Friday, April 15, 2011

Just Like MeatLoaf

2 out of 3 aint bad...
I want you
I need you
But there aint' no way I'm ever gonna love you
Don't be sad
'Cause 2 out of 3 aint' bad
   
-Meatloaf

That's how many of my drains were removed yesterday in NY at my follow up plastic surgery appointment.

Have to wait another week to have the 3rd removed. (yuck)

Otherwise, I am healing well.  Also, met with my surgeon extraordinaire, Dr. Kimberly Van Zee. There is something to be said about going someone who only focuses on the breast, or whatever specific  concern you have. Their eye, their experience, and in my case, a woman.  

More on that later, but I feel pretty good, optimistic, and ready for the road ahead.

For now, I am home resting, ready to pop in the movie Harold and Maude. 

Forget the popcorn, Meatloaf anyone?

Fancy Cakes, 2007
14" x 11"
Digital print on hand made paper with inclusions
©2011NanciHersh

No comments: