Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sue Miller Day of Caring

Last week, Ellen brought Butterfly Kisses and  Wishes on Wings to the Sue Miller Day of Caring in her home state of Colorado- Making our first appearance at this event to benefit breast cancer awareness.
Ellen at our table... butterflies abound!



The need for our book and the heartwarming response I received at the event continues to remind me why Nanci and I created Butterfly Kisses and Wishes on Wings.  The biggest hit was probably our new note cards with the image of the Nanci's Butterfly Kiss on it.  
Butterfly Kiss Notecard
Sold in set of 6
$8.00 set


Meeting all the other wonderful organizations that work together to raise awareness, educate, or supply products for cancer patients  made the day memorable.  My very favorite part was seeing Dr. Sami Diab again.  Dr. Diab was my friend Jennifer's oncologist (she is my friend who told me not to be sad when she passed.... that each time I saw a butterfly, it would be her.  That's when the butterfly came to be in our a story.)  


How pleased I was that Dr. Diab remembered me... and our book.  


I am truly blessed with all the many people I have met through our book.... yes indeed, truly blessed.




No comments: